Canadian Wine Growers Symposium & Awards 2021
Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 1 pm – 5 pm EST (on Zoom)
The Pandemic: Impacts and Opportunities, with:
- 1:00 pm Industry Welcome
- 1:05 pm Joel Aitken, Ecocert Canada, “Exploring Organic & Sustainable Viticulture and Winemaking in Canada”
- 2:15 pm Asad Amin, Ipsos, “The Great Reset on Engaging with Consumers”
- 2:35pm Terry Tsergas, spark*advocacy, “The Right Amount: Wine and Moderation” NEW SESSION
- 3:15 pm David Coletto, Abacus Data, “A Pandemic, a Federal Election, and the Return to Normal”
- 4:00 pm Canadian/British Columbia Wine Industry Awards
Sponsored by Wine Growers Canada, Wine Growers British Columbia, Wine Growers Ontario and Wine Growers Nova Scotia.
We’re Canada’s ultimate sustainable farm-to-table story. We’re thousands of jobs. We’re millions of tourists .
We’re family-run businesses. We’re a thriving rural Canada. We’re award-winning craftsmanship Canadians can be proud of. We’re Wine Growers Canada, and we’re helping Canadian wine making thrive.